- Sakal India Foundation
- January 10, 2023
Table of Contents
What Are The Job Oriented Courses After Graduation?
An undergraduate degreeoffers little scope for a good salary and job prospects, leading many students to opt for a professional course. A professional course offers opportunities to explore a particular field rather than being a jack-of-all-trades. With increasing competition and everyone desiring a stable job with a good paycheck, it is imperative to gain a competitive advantage over others. Many consider top job-oriented courses after graduation necessary to get an edge over the competition.
These courses bring the right mix of technical knowledge, skill development components, and industry orientation, grooming students for a specialized field of their choice. These courses will equip you with job-specific skills and deep knowledge about practical concepts that can be used in contemporary business.
Top Job-Oriented Courses After Graduation
There are many job-oriented courses that you can pursue after graduation, depending on your field of study and career interests.
If you have recently completed your bachelor’s degree and looking for professional programs, here is a list of some of the most opted professional courses after graduation.
1. Information Technology (IT):
Information Technology is a broad field that encompasses many different areas of computer science, including
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Full Stack Development
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine Learning (ML)
2. Management Courses:
There are several management courses that can help individuals advance their careers, depending on their interests and career goals. Here are a few popular job-oriented management courses:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Digital Marketing Certification
- Marketing Management
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt
- Agile and Scrum
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Process Management Professional (BPMP) certification
A degree in design can lead to several high-paying careers in fields such as advertising, architecture, and product design. Here are a few popular job-oriented design courses:
- User Experience (UX/UI) Designer
- Product Designer
- Solutions Architect
- Architecture Manager
- Interior Designer
- Brand Strategist
There are many finance courses available, both online and in-person, that can help you gain knowledge and skills in the field of finance. Here are a few popular job-oriented finance courses:
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Banking
- Capital Markets
- Risk Management.
There are many healthcare courses available, ranging from certification programs to graduate-level degrees. Some popular healthcare courses include:
- Clinical Research
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Healthcare Administration
There are many different engineering courses available, each focusing on a specific area of engineering. Here are some of the niche & job oriented engineering disciplines:
- Internet of Things (IoT)
The Advantages Of Pursuing A Job Oriented Course After Graduation
There are several advantages to pursuing a job-oriented course after graduation:
- Improved Career Opportunities: A job-oriented course can help you acquire specific skills and knowledge that are in high demand in the job market. This can lead to better job prospects and a more fulfilling career.
- Higher Earning Potential: By acquiring skills that are in high demand, you may be able to negotiate a higher salary or find a job that pays better than your current one.
- Career Advancement: Pursuing a job-oriented course can help you move up the career ladder and increase your earning potential over time.
- Increased Job Security: With a job-oriented course, you can demonstrate to employers that you are committed to professional development and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies. This can increase your job security and make you a more valuable employee.
- Relevant Work Experience: Many job-oriented courses offer hands-on training and real-world experience, which can help you gain practical skills and a better understanding of the industry.
- Networking Opportunities: Pursuing a job-oriented course can provide opportunities to network with professionals in your field, which can be beneficial for your career development.
- Increased Confidence: By acquiring new skills and knowledge, you can feel more confident in your ability to perform your job and tackle new challenges.
The Bottom Line
Overall, pursuing a job-oriented course after graduation can provide numerous benefits for your career and personal growth. It can help you acquire relevant skills, increase your earning potential, and open up new opportunities for career advancement.
Are you looking for a Scholarship to pursue your Higher Education in India?
Many institutes, universities and independent organisations provide Career Development Scholarships to support students in completing their schooling & higher education. Sakal India Foundation has been working to empower students with Scholarships, Education Loans and Career Mentoring since 1959.
With the idea of helping deserving students from financially weaker backgrounds, SIF started their Career Development Scholarship over three decades ago. Till now, SIF has granted Career Development Scholarships to thousands of students with outstanding merit. SIF offers Career Development Scholarship to brilliant students who are not able to meet the complete expenses of their education. The CDS scheme will cover students from class 11th to Post-Graduation. The current beneficiary students can renew their scholarships till the Post-Graduation level.
You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any query related to the Career Development Scholarship.